She’s “Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen” so she grabs her stash of money from the mattress and hits the road. She meets a girl on the side of the road and they head to the bar for some drinks. The duo teams up “like a real-life Thelma & Louise” for a joyriding life of crime.
Did you know?
- "Somethin' Bad" peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot Country Songs, becoming Underwood's thirteenth number one on the chart and Lambert's fifth. The song is the first number one by teamed-up solo women in more than two decades on this chart.
- The song was originally intended to be a male/female duet, but was later tweaked so that it could be performed by two females.
- The video features Lambert as Belle Boyd and Underwood as Priscilla Parker, a pair of jewel thieves.
- Miranda Leigh Lambert was born November 10, 1983 in Longview, Texas
- In 2011 Lambert married fellow country singer Blake Shelton.
- At 16, Lambert appeared on the Johnnie High Country Music Revue in Arlington, Texas, the same talent show that had helped launch the career of LeAnn Rimes.
- Lambert made her acting debut on NBC's long-running legal drama, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in an episode titled "Father's Shadow", on February 8, 2012.
- On February 21, 2013, Lambert appeared on Project Runway. The show's contestants were tasked with designing two outfits for the singer: one performance look and one red carpet look.
- Carrie Marie Underwood was born March 10, 1983 in Muskogee, Oklahoma.
- Underwood rose to fame as the winner of the fourth season of American Idol in 2005.
- Time has listed Underwood as one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
- A local admirer arranged for Underwood to go to Nashville when she was 14 to audition for Capitol Records. In 1996, Capitol Records was preparing a contract for Underwood but cancelled it when company management changed.
- Underwood graduated from Checotah High School in 2001 as salutatorian. While at Checotah High School, she was an Honor Society member, a cheerleader, and played basketball and softball.