This dude’s “a rich nigga” and doesn’t want to have anything to do with any broke niggas. If any of them come near him he’s gonna “knock the pussy out like fight night”. He loves his lifestyle – eatin’ steak, hittin’ up the clubs, having a lot of cash, all the women and sex he wants and “Bottles in the VIP”. He’s not gonna let some broke, low-life bring him down.
Did you know?
- “Fight Night” has peaked at number 69 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, making it the group's most successful single to date. The song has reached number 21 on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
- Migos are an American hip hop group from Atlanta, Georgia. The trio consists of Quavo (real name Quavious Marshall, age 23), Takeoff (real name Kirshnik Ball, age 20) and Offset (real name Kiari Cephus, age 22).
- Members Quavo and Takeoff are uncle and nephew; Offset is Quavo's cousin.
- They have collaborated with a number of major artists, such as Drake, Justin Bieber, Young Thug, R. Kelly, Meek Mill, Gucci Mane, Young Scooter, Riff Raff, Trinidad James, ASAP Ferg, Busta Rhymes, Wiz Khalifa, Travis Scott, Chief Keef, Soulja Boy, OJ da Juiceman, Juicy J, Project Pat, French Montana, Twista, Future, and B.o.B, among others.
- On February 25, 2014, Migos released their new mixtape No Label II, which was downloaded over 100,000 times in the first week of its release and was certified gold on popular mixtape site DatPiff.
- In June 2014, the single "Fight Night" was featured on XXL's 25 Best Songs of 2014 So Far list.
- On March 28, 2014, Migos were scheduled to perform at Cafe Iguana in Pembroke Pines, Florida but did not go on stage due to a disagreement with the club's management. While they were driving back to their hotel along I-95 in a party bus with eight other people, a car pulled up next to their vehicle and opened fire, firing at least a dozen rounds. A person inside Migos' van fired back with his personal firearm. The shootout resulted in one of Migos' entourage being shot in the leg and treated at Jackson Memorial Hospital.