Somewhere In My Car
Driving home he can’t stop thinking about his lost love and the words he wished he’d said. Even though she’s with someone else he’s daydreaming about her being there in his car with him. “Breathin' hard, steamin' up the glass I'd give anything if I could bring it back oh oh."
Did you know?
- “Somewhere in my Car” has peaked at number 34 on the (Canadian Hot 100 chart, number 20 on both the US Hot Country Songs chart and the US Country Airplay chart and number 84 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart as of September 13, 2014.
- Fuse is the eighth studio album of Australian country music singer Keith Urban.
- Keith Lionel Urban was born in Whangarei, New Zealand on October 26, 1967.
- He has charted 31 singles on the U.S. country charts, of which 16 have reached Number One.
- He plays acoustic and electric guitar, as well as banjo, bass guitar, mandolin, piano, sitar, bouzouki, and drums.
- Keith Urban has admitted that his guitar playing was influenced by two rock players, Mark Knopfler and Lindsey Buckingham.
- On 10 April 2012, Urban was asked to be a member of the Grand Ole Opry by Vince Gill at the third annual We're All for the Hall benefit concert which Urban organized. He was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry on 21 April 2012.
- Urban met American-born Australian actress Nicole Kidman at G'Day LA, a Hollywood event honoring Australians, in January 2005, but they reportedly didn't begin dating until 6 months later. Kidman and Urban were married on Sunday, 25 June 2006 in Sydney.
- On 19 October 2006, Urban checked himself into the Betty Ford Center in California. On 20 October, Urban issued a statement saying: "I deeply regret the hurt this has caused Nicole and the ones who love and support me. One can never let one's guard down on recovery, and I'm afraid that I have."
- On 2 February 2007, Urban filed a lawsuit against a New Jersey painter by the same name, who has a web site KeithUrban.com. The singer wanted to acquire the rights to the URL. Keith Urban the singer's URL is keithurban.net. The painter counter-sued. The lawsuit was settled in the painter's favor.
- On 1 October 2007, while riding, Urban skidded off his motorbike when a paparazzo followed him near his home in Sydney; Urban was not hurt. In a statement released by his publicists, Urban says the incident was "the result of one person's desire to do his job and my desire to maintain my privacy." Urban says he tried to avoid an oncoming car and dropped his bike. He says the photographer came to his assistance without taking photos.