What Do You Mean?
Justin Bieber doesn't really know what to do about his ladyfriend. She's being pretty hot and cold; he can tell she's not being honest in what she's saying, and she's giving him a pile of mixed signals. So he's laying it all out on the table, over a throbbing beat and some plinking high notes that kind of sound like he's singing in a club in the middle of the rainforest. My question is, since when is my ex-girlfriend dating the Biebs?
Did you know?
- "What Do You Mean" debuted at number one on the Billboard Hot 100, making him the youngest male artist to receive that distinction.
- "What Do You Mean" is Bieber's first number one single on the Hot 100. The closest he's ever come was 2012's "Boyfriend," which peaked at number two.
- Celebrities such as Shaquille O'Neal, Ryan Seacrest, Mariah Carey, Ed Sheeran, and many more helped to promote the song on social media, counting down the days until its release.
- While many thought that Skrillex had produced the single, it was actually produced by both Bieber himself and producer MdL.
- The music video for "What Do You Mean" stars John Leguizamo, famed actor from Carlito's Way, Ice Age, Moulin Rouge, and much more.