One part Beyonce, one part Pussy Cat Dolls, three parts teen sass, this five part harmonizing girl group is back to demand that you give it to them, because they're worth it, and they want you to show them what you got instead of wasting their time. Kid Ink makes an appearance to spit a verse that's catchy enough to listen to, but our focus is on the Balkan-inspired sax hook and these five future whatever-they-wanna-bes. Divas? Lawyers? CEOs? You name it, you got it, ladies.
Did you know?
- Worth It reached a peak of number 12 on Billboard's Hot 100 Chart.
- The song is hailed as a feminist anthem, with the line "Gimme gimme, I'm worth it" seemingly serving as a double entendre.
- On August 14th, 2015, Taylor Swift performed the song alongside Fifth Harmony during a concert in Santa Clara, CA.
- The video for Worth It was intended to promote the feminist message of the song by showing women succeeding in typically male-dominated fields.
- Worth It is certified Double Platinum in the United States, with over 2,000,000 copies sold.