Honey, I'm Good
Andy Grammer has been out for the night, surrounded by good looking, long-legged women, but still maintains enough awareness to recognize when having one more would be one too many. This catchy country-dance jam owns its flaws to a very jammable beat, all while proclaiming a down-to-earth message: “Yeah, I'm attracted to you, but I'm with the best girl in the world, and I'm not about to screw that up by making a mistake.”
Did you know?
- The inspiration for “Honey, I'm Good” came from Grammer's experience with meeting attractive women on tour but choosing instead to stay faithful to his wife. In his words, it's “about staying honest and being like, 'Yes, you are smoking hot, but I'm good. I got a lady at home who is incredible.'”
- The official music video features couples of all races, identities, and orientations holding up signs denoting the length of time they've been together. The time ranges from several months to over 70 years.
- Prior to the release of the official music video, a lyrics video was released; inspired by the comics Grammer read when he was younger, the video consists of a camera panning over various panels of a superhero comic with the lyrics incorporated into the story.
- “Honey, I'm Good” has reached the top 100 in over 20 charts worldwide, in countries including South Africa, Scotland, and the Czech Republic, to name just a few.
- Grammer and his wife Aijia also make an appearance in the music video; can you find them? (Hint: they show up within the first sixty seconds).